Monday, June 13, 2005

P.S. I feel like I'm on "lowered expectations"

Did anyone see that MadTV episode about a dating show for people who are ugly, weird, or anything else not very match-maker friendly? I just finished typing in all this other unnecessary blogger sign-up info bc I like the sound my fingers and manicured nails typing on my laptop--loser!--and found things that confused me despite the blog-speak for retards. What is a team? Why are there teams of bloggers? Are you supposed to meet up and play softball, or is that just people I know? If anyone knows what I'm referencing, please help me out. Oh, to the point: when I saw my "profile," I felt like such a NERD! A true nerd. Someone who joins matchmaker.com or goes to the grocery store at peak times bc they hope to meet someone! I wish they didn't put that I'm the year of the dog, and that I'm a Leo. That is so '70s-pick-up-line-while-rollerskating-at-studio-54. All right, that's really it.

2 Comments:

At 12:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just in case you didn't see my reply to your comment:

http://www.nationalwatercooler.com/

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger SES said...

tommy, you rule. i can't wait to go home (i'm typing at work right now, illegally) in the privacy of my own laptop and watch the bizarre antics...thanks for finding it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home