Monday, July 16, 2007

this one takes the cake (and not the hippie cake pictured below)




This letter is from my new fav site, passiveaggressivenotes.com (why am I plugging them constantly? I mean, I know the traffic on my blog is monstrous, and the comment section is being overwhelmed with responses, so this unnecessary plug, which could potentially reach thousands of people, won't get me free Air Jordans). I thought I would post it since many of us have been babysitters/nannies/mannies at some point in, as Katie would say, "our careers." It's hysterical. Especially the capitalized style, I always imagine people yelling at me when they write in caps.

BUT HERE'S WHAT THE DAD HAD TO SAY (see? yelling): "explains an anony-dad in st. louis: “i asked our babysitter to fill out a short form for us on a daily basis, letting us know a summary of what happened during the day — when they last ate, whether they seemed like they were getting sick, that sort of thing. i guess it offended her.” Then the guy/girl who runs p-an.com commented, "an awfully long note for someone who doesn’t like paperwork, no?" Ok, I basically plagiarized that site worse than a high school paper on Moby Dick. So you don't even need to visit. Or you can, whatevs.

Here's Today:
1. Facebook is having a meltdown. They have a new Scrabble application but like many of the apps created by outsiders, there's a lot of flaws. I'm ready to drag out little-used but major-point words like gouda (alright I guess if you're from Parma and like cheese you may enjoy/know the word "gouda") but facebook started freaking out, "error" this and "error" that. I even tried to change my status to "Sarah is _______ (over Facebook)." but that gave me an error message too! Whatevs. I'm over being over with Facebook.
2. I've actually worked maybe 6-6.5 of my 8 hours today, a new record. We have summer hours at my work, so we get off on Fridays at 1230p, but that means we have to make it up during the week. Bogus.
3. Can we sign a petition to get Katie and Kristin blogging again?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home