Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Reading people's archives: blogger no-no?

No news: sometimes I'm bored at work. Also no news: there's not a lot of updated material in blogworld these days. So, in an effort to avoid blogging myself, I've taken to reading archives. It's funny to piece together a summer through three different people's interpretations of the same time period. I wonder though, is this too voyeuristic to be acceptable? Well, this is the blogworld of teabagging and rusty trombones; pretty much anything should be acceptable.

I'm turning 25 on Friday. Sean Penn, Robert DeNiro, and Davy Crockett will also be celebrating bdays (how they tied down Davy's bday is a mystery to me)...as usual, I'm going to Red Lobster, much to the dismay of my fam. Have plans of meeting Katie at Bistro Margot, so if anyone would like to join me for a drink, call me.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home