Tuesday, March 07, 2006

don't get pregnant in South Dakota

I'm uninspired in terms of blog topics, so I decided to look through some old photos and post a few from various times. I wanted to write about Three 6 Mafia winning an Oscar, but I couldn't find an excerpt from their acceptance speech (maybe because no one understood it through all the f-bombs?) or any good pics of the performance. Truthfully, I just wanted one of that burning Chevy Caprice and maybe one of the rhythmic ghetto dancers. Oh well.

So I need to start taking some new pictures, because all I have now are old pictures and they're making me sappy and nostalgic. But most of these are from Yourup and Maura's lakehouse.
Me feeling up Juliet.


I imagine Homer saying this, just like he says, "Saxomophone."


We took this picture only because our driver, Borak, had the most giant package we'd ever seen in our lives--it easily was strapped to one side of his legs. He was also hung-over.

Dear Scrabble,

I miss you.

Love, Sarah


Maura and Kristin at Maura's lakehouse.


Nick and Maura dirrrty dancing.


I can't remember what Jason was doing, but Maura and James sure think it's funny. Ross on the other hand, may actually have a pout lip going.


Dance party in Will's lakehouse basement! Me and Katie.


No, fuck YOU.

5 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Blogger Tommie Shefsky said...

I miss scrabble too. I also HATE that picture of me. Thanks a lot jerk.

PS can you show me how to upload pictures sometime. I would post things from image search

 
At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry, Maura never seems to like the pictures I post of her either. All the cute ones of us I've already posted so I guess we'll just have to take some new ones.

go to www.photobucket.com, get a username and password, then you can access your photo file and post pics to your blog from photobucket. you can also right click and copy images from an image search, then save to your photo file

let's try to play scrabble again, or at least once in a while

how'd organic chem go?

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Tommie Shefsky said...

I've already emailed you about organic.

I need to be shown manually not with instructions because they mean nothing to me

Let's take a lot of pics at the parade to post!!

 
At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fab idea!

 
At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

borak must drink a lot of ovamaltine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home