Wednesday, March 22, 2006

how do you say tasty in mandarin?

Now that I'm a paid grammar girl, I'm always on the lookout for syntactical errors or translation abominations. This is from a real Chinese restaurant....

This is Katie's kind of place...just what does rape taste like?
Do I order the black bowel medium well or well done?


I've never seen a restaurant put "strange" on their menu before...


Don't forget the rrretchup, scooby-doo!


and finally, in a totally unrelated note, just say no to Tom Cruise.



2 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

not to be a downer here, but rape is another common name for monkfish. and it´s delicious. i guess you can say i love rape.

 
At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I love you more for posting this... If that is at all possible.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home