Tuesday, June 20, 2006

readers wanted

So Katie and I have been talking about starting a book club, and our first featured novel will be The Devil Wears Prada. I guess there will be no boys joining this potential book club. Let me know if you want to join. We plan on drinking lots of wine, and occasionally reading books that aren't made into movies. Nothing serious.


I pretty much only posted today in response to Tommy's post that we're all losers and blogworld is dead, and then when Steph commented that no one blogs anymore. Which is totally true; I live for comments and what's the point of posting if no one comments anymore? Just a heads-up that this post doesn't have a point, mostly it's a retaliation that blogworld is semi-alive.

So I really miss playing Scrabble.


Nothing new here, he's still crazy. Did anyone see footage of him dancing like a jag on BET? And everyone was chanting, "Go Tom, go Tom." I imagine him riding his motorcycle around the house with this look on his face.


I love Jeopardy! Pick your category, I made questions, to be answered in comments section. Their difficulty is about a Teen Jeopardy! tournament level. American Literature, $200: What novel features a nameless protagonist whom we follow from South to North? Televised History, $100: Sinead O'Connor ripped up a picture of who on Saturday Night Live? The Wizard of Oz, $400: What novel, and subsequent Broadway musical, traced the life of Elphaba, Glenda's one-time best friend? Oh "mi", 50 cents: What's a name you call yourself, from "The Sound of Music" "Kiss"ing Music, $500: "This Kiss" is a song by who?


Did you know Jim Carrey makes out? With people? And not just any people, but JENNY MCCARTHY? Eww.


K-Fed's my friend on myspace. I know this isn't cool. But papozao!


I'm really into having theme parties. I would dress up if you had one. This was a Barbies Ho's N GI Joes party and me, Katie, and Melissa were the only people who dressed up. (As 50s Party Barbie, Aerobics Barbie, and Glam Rock Barbie). My wig was rad, except it kept falling off. Seriously, have a theme party. Where's Jeff Schneider when you need a theme party?

4 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Invisible Man
2. the Pope
3. Wicked
4. Mi (me)
5. Faith Hill

number four was the bonus questions

 
At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

more like the fagmaster.

yeah, i heard about Jim Carey and JMcC. But was the eww because it's him or because it's her? I love Jenny McCarthy. She's hilarious and sexy. Except her boobs look really weird since she got implants.

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger Jeff Schneider said...

Thanks for the reference. I'll get cracking on a theme party.

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger SES said...

I agree with Steph. Just because she's been a playboy covergirl five times does not make her sexy and hilarious. I did mean "ew" about making out with Jim Carrey though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home