Wednesday, August 24, 2005

addendum to Hustle & Flow

The hook from Hustle & Flow was actually "Whup That Trick", not "Whup That Shit" or "Whup That Bitch" as I originally thought--the end result is of course, very inspirational.

you know it's hard out there for a pimp
when you tryin to get the money for the rent
fo the cadillac and gas money spent
be a whole lotta bitches jumpin ship

We're debating the ending: possibly "be a whole lotta niggas talkin shit." For some reason, both Rudy and Ben think the last part should be about niggas talkin shit; they're just afraid to rap it in public.

Like at the Note.

Look for our demo, coming out in fall 2006. Rudy will be behind bars when it hits the streets, and Ben & I are the sole "marketing consultants" on the outside.

5 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think i'm a scientologist. Yesterday I discovered diarrhetics, and I'm hooked. That's what all the rage among scientologists, diarrhetics, right?

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Tommie Shefsky said...

are diarrhetics diet pills? If so, I want to be a scientoligist too. Those things fuck you up. Think Jesse from saved by the bell.
"I'm so excited, I'm so excited, I'm so... scared"
Wait a minute- those were caffeine pills.

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger SES said...

I thought colonics were all the rage in Hollywood, and since the majority of Scientologists are Hollywood-ites, maybe it's colonics and not direutics (sp) ??

Totally thinking of that "SBTB" episode though, that's when the girls have the workout video right? "Put your mind to it, go for it, get down and break a sweat" but Jessie just couldn't keep up. I knew that smart bitch had a weak link somewhere, aside from her control-freak tendencies

 
At 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just in case nobody got my joke, Dyanetics sounds just like diarrheatics. Okay, maybe you all got it but it just wasn't funny.

 
At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's with all the anonymous posting Tommy? or Tommie? These metrosexual versions of two names is really screwing me up....

and I actually had a dream last night that both versions and me were taking a road trip together, in one of those giant cadillacs with a bucket seat. But I'm not sure where we were going

 

Post a Comment

<< Home