Friday, August 12, 2005

there's absolutely nothing going on tonight that you should be part of


a wonderful reading supplement for this evening's various events:

http://newyorkmetro.com/nymetro/news/culture/features/12264/

and again, sorry I was stuck in my straitjacket at the beginning of the summer--my publicist sister finally started slipping me mood stabilizers and I'm feeling much more calm. But I'm still completely and utterly against medication of any sort. You can vitamin-and-exercise away any real problems.

I hope you have some karaoke songs prepared, and have been alone in your respective rooms all week practicing your stage presence and microphone twirls.

TONIGHT, 9pm: Trader Todd's. Be there, you squares.

1 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay Trader Todd's RULED! I wish I would have gotten the courage to get on stage earlier. By courage I mean I wish I was drunker at an earlier time. Too much time parking, not enough drinking. Oh well, I know who my true friends are.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home