Saturday, July 23, 2005

p.s.

Kevin Bacon connections for the day: besides driving past Holmes Ave the other day, I just had to look up on the Andersons website to see when a particular author was coming in to do a signing (go to http://www.andersonsbookshop.com/events.php if you're bored, scroll down to the list of events...the site sucks, but I have to go on it all the time for work-related inquiries)

We couldn't find Jeffrey Deever's appearance date, but I did find an author named Mark Sprague, whose signing on Sept. 14--who is this writer? And he's a Sprague? Bizarre. I'm going to see if I can find the book on our website, but my co-worker Ben said we have a bastardized version of Amazon.com, which is why about ten authors with the last name Sprague came up (no Erichs though). Turns out someone in Naperville entered in Mark's last name wrong, and it's actually Spragg, and he's a children's book author. Sucks for him to have his name posted wrong on the site of the bookstore he's doing a signing at! I'd raise hell if people had me pegged as "Skerritt" or "Skirrett" or whatevs (there's about a billion variations).

I have more Kev Bac connex, but not enough time to write about that. Another day, perhaps.

p.p.s bought tix to Bloc Party & the Kills for me and my cousin Kate, and I'm already looking forward to it like crazy! can't wait...

2 Comments:

At 1:26 AM, Blogger Sprague said...

My third cousin was the the little girl in "she's having my baby" Aronica, is their last name I think. that means its sprague garro aronica bacon... Spragg is a nobody. I've got more bacon in my pinky finger than that fuck will have in his whole lifetime

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger SES said...

did you watch 'entourage' last night? I'm so lost, Entertainment Weekly isn't keeping me up to speed as well as I'd anticipated.

I can get to Bacon in three turns since my mom's BF's daughter was in a bunch of movies.

And is that the movie with Molly Ringwald? I remember seeing the box at the video store but I don't think I've ever seen it. What became of this actress--did she hit adolescence and get too ugly/fat/uncool for being a tween/teen movie star?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home