Sunday, August 07, 2005

a small taste of YourUp

<--It took us nearly an hour to figure out where the Peter Pan statue was in Kensington Gardens, and then I made Maura do this gay pose. But really, I was way excited to be in Kensington Gardens since I did this big paper on JM Barrie, and I imagined him shopping for kids while chilling on the benches of K.G. during the early 20th century.

<--this is us mapping out Saint Sulpice so we could hit all the graves we wanted to in the most efficient way possible--how morbid. Then we got kicked out at sundown since we spent too much time in the Holocaust Memorial area of the cemetery. Again, how morbid.

<--Oscar Wilde's grave, a major one we both knew we had to visit. They were filming a movie there when we visited and I had to interrupt minorly when I took this pic.

<--awwww, Dad, you shouldn't have. And extra sensitive? Thanks for worrying about my pleasure.
P.S. Maura and I were somewhat tanked on $$ O'Hare cocktails, and had already called everyone we could think of to let them know Rog bought me a mondo pack of condoms.
<--ah, the beautiful Sampo Haltia. Don't you know Maura and I would move to Norway and be your American concubines? Seriously, we want to marry you. Maura can have M, W, F and I'll take T, Th, Sa...the Sabbath we'll all spend together, you and your two wives.
<--I swear we think about things other than marriage. Or how we can get pregnant and force men to marry us since it's "the right thing to do." J/K, Maura and I couldn't believe how romantic this spot was and almost wished we were lesbians so we could make out on this bridge. Alas, we settled for a photo to remind our future husbands that they MUST propose on this bridge in Germany if they want to have any fun on their wedding night.

<--this is real. And I wanted to be part of the M.U.F.F

<--Fuck you, Fry Guy. I was so flabbergasted by this thing I made Maura take a picture, and I'm basically saying, why the fuck IS this character wearing red lace-up boots? And also, we took it for Will, since the Fry Guy is eating himself while giving a thumbs up: yum! I'm delicious!

<--Merry Christmas 2005! Love, Maura and Sarah

We know you're all eagerly anticipating our YourUp slideshow, but don't pressure us, we're working on it. There are a billion more wonderful pics, and maybe you all should convince Maura to get a blog and she can post some too. Do it!

3 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also am glad your dad was concerned about your pleasure by supplying the extra sensitive condoms. I wish my dad would start buying those instead of those damn ribbed ones. I don't know how many times I've asked for a more sensitvie condom.

 
At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome Europe pics, Sarah. That french fry guy looks like a goddamn mongoloid, and he's eating himself? It reminds me of the juice boxes I had when I was in high school that depicted the fruit of whatever drink it was having a nice satisfying glass of itself. It's how I made friends with Kristin, she was the only one who thought it was as funny as me. Come to think of it Kristin was the first one I knew of all you guys so it's because of those cannibalistic juiceboxes that I know you guys!

 
At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what year was that? I thought we had an earlier Jo-jo connection driving around in the Cute when she was friends with you and Matt.

ugh. Why was that its name? I once left a chocolate milk chug in the backseat (on accident? or to make it un-Cute? we'll never know) and it stayed in there til waaayyy past the freshness date, thus making the Cute smell like rotten dairy products. And cigarette smoke and Bean Burritos.

you should make FryGuy your default pic on myspace

 

Post a Comment

<< Home