Friday, July 08, 2005

re: goodbye pee leg (?)

I was going to post this on Kelly&Steph's blog, but since Steph is absent from blogworld and I'm not sure if Kelly will read old posts, I thought I'd just put this on my own blog, even though the chance is high it won't get seen!

When cleaning up the roof, I grabbed the cds out of Will's hands (I did think he was trying to steal my cds--I am crazy about this for some reason, probably bc my brother still steals cds from me and lies about it to my face) and I didn't realize til I got home tonight that I have some of Kelly's AND the Gwen megamix that Steph made for Tommy. So Tommy, I hope you read this--your cd isn't missing, it wasn't tossed off the roof along with your shoe. I can mail it to you once you get to your Kennedy mistress-hiding pad. And Kelly, I'll bring your discs into the city next time I'm there. I realized I don't even have your phone number? Maura probably does though. I hope you can do without Thriller for at least a few days. Nellyville though, that I might have to FedEx.

2 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah. Glad you found the CD. There was suspicion that Mike threw it away. If you want to mail it to me, that would be fantastic. I'll post my address soon.

Incidentally, we made it here in one piece. One gross, trashed, hungover, coughing from too many cigarettes, piece.

 
At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, you're alive! I was certain you guys would get stranded in Detroit or something, but I was also certain that if you did arrive in Boston, it would be pretty much in the piece you just described.

Kelly said she talked to Steph last night, and you guys were wandering around the city drunkenly and we were like, [shrug]expected!

Poor Mike. It was all my fault! And Will's, just bc he let me take the cds without getting typically enraged...I haven't seen him that joyously happy in months! It was clouding his rage-a-factor. Buy Mike a beer on me, and then I'll mail you $2.50 (or $10? how much is Boston beer? Just get him a Sam Addams or something) along with your cd. BTW, I'm so obsessed with the whole L.A.M.B. cd, it's amazing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home