Monday, August 29, 2005

a cheddarriffic weekend ahead

Hello! The ChedHeads are here to remind you of the upcoming Labor Day Weekend at my lakehouse in Belgium/Port Washington, WI. Port Washington, if you remember, was where "Step By Step" was based, so that's a major indication of how cool this town is.
p.s. the ChedBaby in this picture looks like the love child of a giant hunk of cheddar and the Michelin Man. Or the Stay-Puffed Marshmallow Man. Either way, creepy sex.

<--It's true. It's not funny in Wisconsin.

<--I'm not sure who this guy is, but I found him in Google images when I typed "Wisconsin cheese" and his insanely cheesy outfit came up. He's a true Ched. But FYI, the Skerretts have ched beer cozies that look much like the wedge hat on his head. Sadly, we don't have the tie.

Wanted to let everyone know you're invited up to my lakehouse this weekend...I'm going up on Saturday, and have heard that some of the girlfriends will probably come up on Sunday. Most likely we'll be staying through til Monday, after activities centered around the word "b": BBQing brats, boating, beaching, boozing, books, beats, board games, Beach Boys, etc. I ran out of "b" words, but you catch my drift.

1 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry, i'll be in st. bart's trippin on acid with spider monkeys. changing my whole perspective on shit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home