Tuesday, August 30, 2005

no Dad, fuck you!


Had a bit of a tiff with the rents, and I'm sure I looked like Judd Nelson the whole time, except I didn't get to yell, "NO DAD! FUCK YOU!" Because if I did, I would have added my mom to that f-u, but that's called "harsh language" in my house.

Disregard the last post until further notice, since my own plans are now up in the air. Kind of want to have a revenge kegger at my house just to spite K & R, you know, have someone "accidentally" pee on our living room couch, set up a slip n' slide on our lawn and not care about the damage it does to the grass, leave cigarette ash all over the back porch and have everyone shove the butts between the cracks of the deck so they're visible but unreachable...I could keep going. I also wouldn't water all the hydrangeas and hanging plants like I'm supposed to do everytime they go away for the weekend. I might not do the dishes either.

Would like to go to a lakehouse, but not so sure if I want it to be mine since the rents have recently imposed new unfortunate rules, such as no more than 5 people in the hot tub at one time. [And that's supposed to be fun? God, they're dictators.]

I have to prepare for a job interview, which basically means I put on my business suit and prance around like I really have a career. Debating how to cover my tattoos bc I refuse to wear pantyhose, even though I know I'm "supposed to." Also debating what sort of music I should bring in the car with me. Goal is to smoke less than four cigarettes on the way there so I don't sound all phone-sex operator in my interview.

Okay, I guess I should really go now. I'm actually trying to find new things to type about it my head, which is procrastination at its most extreme! End this blog now!

4 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how are we supposed to have an orgy in the hot tub with only 5 people? on the bright side you COULD have a gangbang with only 5.

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Tommie Shefsky said...

I just got done with my own personal rage blog only to check yours and your rage matches if not exceeds mine. I think that kegger idea is awesome. Fuck it to the wind! I will be the first one to take a dump on the couch!

 
At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

shefsky... where wont you take a dump?

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Tommie Shefsky said...

on your tits- like you've always wanted

 

Post a Comment

<< Home