Thursday, September 15, 2005

next installment of YourUp







(left): dance party at the Doran lakeside estate! Katie and I ripped that carpet to shreds. i still mourn the loss of those sunglasses Mike Boomsma stepped on. (right): cheek to nipple: Maura and Nick's crazy dancing at the Kwilosz's Talahi the weekend we got home from YourUp.

(left): Gay ballet on tv in the Hague, the Netherlands. The. (right): We're in an open air roadster in Prague with a driver named Borak whose car is named Hot Snake Lady!
(left): My first contact with a St. Bernard since leaving Mulligan four weeks prior...we were in Amerilaken, Switzerland (aka Fratville, Europa), his name was Spliff and this dog fished food out of garbage cans around town, but boy was he a fix. (right): Upon leaving Amsterdam, Maura and I carried posters from the Van Gogh museum around in their "handy" poster box, but we soon discovered they were not meant to travel. This was taken the day before we left and we had nothing but rage for this piece of shit cardboard contraption: Maura's super-huge biceps ripped this thing apart!














(left): this is me and Maura in the middle of a fight. My brother took a seven-picture chronology of the event, and even took live video of it. (right) : an amazing picture of the Grimaud Castle by moonlight that Maura took--this was the view from the villa

5 Comments:

At 6:57 PM, Blogger kit said...

Absolutely wonderful pictures Sara! I love the one of you two fighting, it looks like a scene out of "The Sun Also Rises". Except for the burger menu and heineken glasses. Ahh, to be stuck in the 30's and look fabulous.

k.e.

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Jeff said...

The moon alighting the Grimaud Castle is on FIRE!

wasn't anyone freaking out?

-pip

 
At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is my best picture of all the trip.

 
At 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah why'd you take them off? You should have added some.

 
At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, new commenters abound!

thanks for reading/looking, and self-affirming that other people actually do...even though I know there's lots of RNC's (read, no comment)

kit: I only wish I lived during "The Sun Also Rises", and I should have posted all of the pics in succession so you could have seen the progression of the fight--it was amazingly stupid, and my brother witnessed the entire thing

jeff: Maura took amazing pics of Grimaud, and we gave one of them to Gary, the guy who owns the villa, because he was so in love with it (he does professional protography on the side!)

maura: I'm confused--took what off? see my next installment

 

Post a Comment

<< Home