Wednesday, September 07, 2005

where you should be on Friday

Hi. Sorry I went crazy yesterday. I don't know what compelled me to write on everyone's blogs...I think boredom combined with anxiety about boredom, if that makes sense. I'm completely ready to move out, but the waiting is killing me, and making me want to kill my parents.

Plus I'll be working at the same company as Le Chris, so I'll probably want to kill him soon too.

I'm being terribly dramatic, but I do that when I'm bored. Really I won't be killing anyone; only metaphorical murdering.

Once I move into my new beautifully crappy two-room studio, and settle into my career, I'll be...probably so busy no one will see me again. But I'll do my best to be around; I'm just supposed to do this career thing for a while and see where it takes me.

BUT: in reference to the title, this is KRISTIN'S T-SHIRT SHOW and we should all be there to support her. Did you know as many times as she's done these shows, NOT ONE OF US has shown up?

That's not happening this time. The deets are above, in DubK Design, but in case it's too small to read: 1932 S. Halsted, Suite 201 @ 6pm. You should be there. And you should be topless. I'm trying to figure out what bra I want to wear, and I think I already know.

I'll try to contain my craziness next time I attack blogworld, but really I don't think I should have to. So I probably won't. Stay tuned for more bizarro posts this week, and probably next week too, bc I'll actually have started my career and will probably want to kill myself in a dramatic corporate suicide.

[j/k-ing of course.]

1 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger Tommie Shefsky said...

Thanks a lot for encouraging me to blog sar- I have know wasted 45 minutes of precious time! I knew this would happen. I keep saying that I'm not going on everyone's and commenting, or reading the comments...but I did. I love using...

I def want to go to Kristin's thing. I might just make it to the after party because of my career though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home